Hello Kitty Bank

Blogger Widgets

Afeef Anaqi First Birthday

Entry by Afeef Anaqi

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ 

Assalamualaikum (been taught by ummi things before start to say bismillah and meeting anyone with salam) and hello everybody... As for today, i'm spamming my ummi's blog to share my story during my first celebration.. Awesome ! Thank you ummi, ayah, atuk, nenek, acu, acik, fellow family, friends, and relatives for coming and support.. and not forgotten for the amazing gift..

Like it hundred times “thumbs up”

ummi the one who blow the ballooo.. Not really... Not blowing but pumping... Manual foot pump. So gigih and rajin... muaaah ciked please... that why no one that I love the most but u, mom... (Huh… really?) yes.. and then next.. who? Mother.. who? Mother again.. next? still Mother… then father comes after.. this is not bias okay but the lesson what religion does. 
 I love balloons.. how I wish every day is a party… so I can play all day long… 
Playing is our right (Milo TV commercials break) So, enjoying your childhood times…
 Lough out loud... louder... louder... and................. louder
Happy teeth catching the camera *wink
Ummi love to candid... do I looks like a little hero? Perhaps I am too cute. 

-The Party Started-

   meet my friend.. Zahrain Anaqi.. we are the Anaqi's.. He is so cute bambam isn't it? 10 month and still counting for his first birthday.. Do read their story at My Memories


Ummi loves selfie... that why I love her (kisses... kiss… kiss) 
The shoot between me and ummi’s bff... altogether with my future bff also... a friend to play, school and study maybe? Introducing from the left... Bro Ziyad and the baby Zahrain 

 do it yourself candy booth for cutting cakes... see? simple but look nice right? They got apam beras, marshmellow, yoghurt stick, baby macaroon, sweets, drinking water, jelly beans, rock chocolates, choco fondue, nuts and swirl lollipop..

 if i look out at the schedule, the party start at 3pm but extended to 4pm.. well.. my family relatives did the prayer and tahlil beforehand.. altogether pray asar and recite the dua' hoping for the bless from Allah and the way we share the grateful feelings.. Alhamdulillah..

simple yet nice table decoration... this is me when i was born.. bambam cheek one with sepet eyes

 thank you ummi for the great decorative cake order.. Made by Ekin's Bakery with reasonable price.. do pm if you are interested okay... the taste is so yummy... but i cant eat a lot.. well said, its not good for baby


i love marshmallow but ummi said.. 'u can have it one time only' because it too sweet... high sugar.. non-nutritious foods...  not recommended at all.. 



before the sun goes up.. Im taking bath for a second.. while the neighbors still come and eat and eat and eat... right after bath, not complete  wearing clothes,  i run from ummi to get play with lisa surihani... kikiki... lisa stay just 5 meter from home... we always play together when my cousin Naufal is not around... sobs...


my bikbiks cum ummi's cousin... the food hunter and food lover.. see??

love all of you from the bottom of my heart.. deeply

where is my photo with both atok and nenek??????

- crying like rain -

2 comments:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Kitty Bank