Maybank Visa Debit Picture Card
The Maybank Debit Picture card is open to all Maybank Debit Card customers which is Maybank Visa Debit including Co Brands, Maybank MasterCard Debit and Maybank Bankard. Maybank Debit card customers existing card will be converted or replaced to Picture Card and will carry VISA brand. A replacement and processing of RM26.50 (inclusive of GST @ 6%) will be charged for One Picture Card and will be debited from the customer's Current Savings Account (CASA).
The Maybank Visa Debit Picture Card carries the same feature and benefit of Maybank Visa Debit which lets you withdraw cash at ATMs and make direct debit purchases at VISA accepted outlets.
- Shop at over millions of Visa accepted outlets worldwide.
- Use it as your ATM card to withdraw cash locally and overseas.
- For Overseas withdrawal & purchases, please activate your Overseas flag via Maybank2u or ATM.
- Set your own purchase limit up to RM5,000.
- Daily default purchase limit of RM1,000.
- No income requirement for application ,no finance and late charges or annual fees.
- Use it to pay bills or transfer money.
- Peace of mind with smart chip security.
- Track your online transactions via Maybank2u.com
Who can apply?
- Existing Maybank saving/current account holders who has a Visa or MasterCard Debit card aged 18 and above.
How to apply?
- Click here to apply for Debit Picture Card
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Click on "Use Custom Image" and select the picture from your personal computer / tablet etc
- Click on "Finalize" and "Submit" followed by "Finish"
- At the Individual Card Request page, please key-in your personal details
- Proceed to make payment of RM25
- Your Picture card will be ready within 7 working days after your Picture card request and payment of RM25 is successful.
- You will receive an email to confirm your application is successful and you are required to bring the confirmation e-mail to the branch to collect your Picture Card after 7 working days.
- MyKad (IC)/Police or Armed Forces ID Card
- Birth Certificate and MyKid (i.e for in-trust and minor accounts)
- Passport (i.e for non-residents/foreigner)
- Your current Visa or MasterCard Debit that you want to replace with the Picture Card.
View Maybank Visa Debit Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS)View Maybank Visa Debit Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Travel abroad with ease when you activate Maybank Debit. Click here to find out more.